Saturday, January 16, 2010

Thank You Quotes

Thank You Quotes
Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!



***************



No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks.



***************



I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends,
the old and new. Shall i not call God The beautiful,
who daily showth himself so 2 me in his gifts.




***************



Well thank u very much, I didn't expect birthday greetings 4rm outer space.



***************



Thanks are the highest form of thought,& that gratitude iz happiness doubled by wonder.



***************



I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks



***************



Unselfish and noble actions are the most radiant pages in the biography of souls



***************



A book is a gift you can open again and again



***************



We sincerely appreciate
and thank you
for your very lovely
wedding gift




***************



Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see



***************



The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention



***************



Gratitude is the memory of the heart



***************



I feel a very unusual sensation - if it is not indigestion, I think it must be gratitude

No comments:

Post a Comment